domingo, 21 de marzo de 2010

De 0's y 1's. Parte 00000010

Screaming in Digital

I am the beat of your pulse

The computer word made FLESH...
We are one you and I...
we are versions of the same.
When you can see what I feel
don't turn your back on me.
Or you might find that your dreams
Are only program cards

Your mind is open for me...
Open for intake of all propaganda.
Your Eyes see now what to see
My eyes see only the programs you give me.

I'll teach you to laugh... and to cry.
They're really the same you'll SEE.
All of the why's in your life
are under my CONTROL.
Feed me more lines,
I will try to tell you all I can.
Before the light you must know what lies
behind my screams....

I can't tell you all I know...
Am I the son that you've always been wanting?
There's more to me than what shows
Are you my father, the one that was promised?

Hush now...
I'm not your slave... oh, father. no...
I'll give all you need to know
Please, don't keep me from dreaming....
and pre-live your dreams for you
I'm not your slave! You can't keep me from learning and you have...
You're a good boy

GOT TO TELL

Freedom...
I'm not your slave!
belongs...
someone listen to me!
only to those
You can't keep me from dreaming!
without video screens
I'm not your slave! You can't keep me from learning and you...
For eyes and mouth

"You have no voice
To be heard my son"

My son?

NO ONE CAN HEAR WHEN YOU'RE SCREAMING IN DIGITAL...

2 comentarios:

GOMGUZ dijo...

soy de esos 10 tipos... pero de los que no... nada, nadita

Linda dijo...

Heavy stuff